About Aqua Massage
Benefits of Aqua Massage
Natural health practitioners understand the importance of body-mind integration, and the role it plays in attaining premium health. The fact is that a stress-free, healthy body heals faster and better, and is less susceptible to injury and illness. Massage therapy is one of the most powerful methods of stress management, and may help prevent the development of stress-related illnesses.
Aqua Massage allows caring practitioners the opportunity to offer their patients of all ages the benefits of a hands-on massage combined with the therapeutic benefits of heat. An additional benefit is that massage promotes body self-awareness, and patients who receive regular massage often experience better motor control, and increased control of their posture.
Patients who receive regular aqua-massage have experienced:
- The client remains clothed and dry for privacy and comfort with no post-session clean-up of oils or contaminated water.
- The spray bar travels forward and back, massaging the full length of the body or easily selected to concentrate on a specific area.
- The water jets simulate a fingertip massage from the center of the body to the sides of the body. The force can be adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the client and with a consistency that cannot be duplicated by manual massage or other massage devices.
- The pulsating water jets can be adjusted from a relaxing 2 cycles per second up to an invigorating 10 cycles per second. The pulsation can be varied independent of water pressure for maximum effect and click here client sensitivity.
- The water temperature can be adjusted from approximately 90°F to 104°F using the electronic thermostat.
Aqua Massage PT Pro provides the all benefits of Dry Hydrotherapy, Dry Heat Therapy and Massage Therapy without the usual inconveniences and time required for these modalities. Each rugged, stainless steel unit is self-contained, requires minimal floor space, and is exceptionally easy to operate.
The Aqua Massage PT Pro offers easy entry and exit with a firm supporting cushion – there is no climbing off an unstable water bed membrane – and the patient remains fully clothed. Water pulse frequency can be independently adjusted separately from the water pressure control to suit each client’s sensitivity and needs for pain relief or relaxation, while a separate, hand-held control allows the user to pause the adjustable pressure water jets on problem areas.
The sophisticated technology of the automatic Body Profiler Control System™ lets the operator or patient easily select a preprogrammed Body Profile™ to suit the patient’s unique requirements. For example, patients can choose stronger pressure on the lower back and gentle pressure in the neck region. The hand-held control gives the patient individual control over their own therapeutic experience.
Maintenance of the unit is minimal – including post-therapy cleanup – because the patient remains fully clothed and lotions are not required. A convenient face paper roller makes high volume use even easier. The Aqua Massage scientifically developed multi-therapy system helps you reduce treatment costs, increase patient satisfaction and deliver a superior level of therapy modalities.